Thursday, April 28, 2011

Atlanta=> Culture, History


Hot boys all the time! I have to say that most of the boys men has great style - hip hop style.

:$$



This is Underground Atlanta where actually everything started. When you go “under ground” you see streets like were in past and there are a lot of stalls, shops, restaurants. 

As you may notice in all of my pictures you see black people. I'm really not racist but I have to say that majority population of Atlanta city is black. 
I looked up to wikipedia for the answer and I find out that Atlanta was during the 1960s a major organizing center of the Civil Rights Movement, with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.,Ralph David Abernathy, and students from Atlanta's historically Black colleges and universities playing major roles in the movement's leadership. 

No comments:

Post a Comment